Your Air Conditioning System
The air conditioning system in your home should provide you with a clean and comfortable environment, it is important to select the right contractor when service or replacement is needed. The air conditioning system in your home is easy to neglect. As long as it is working you typically do not think about it! However, when it does finally go out, you will find it hard not to think about! True Blue technicians are highly trained on all brands of heating and air conditioning equipment. They have the skill, and the replacement parts for your system. No matter the age, size or application, True Blue will have a solution for you.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repair
- Unusual noises coming from your indoor or outdoor unit
- Presence of ice on cabinet or copper line surfaces
- Increased run time
- Higher than normal utility bills
- High humidity inside home
- Presence of mold or other odors
- Increased dust inside of home
- Unit will not reach desired temperatures
Your Heating System
The heating system in your home provides you and your family with comfort and coziness, but it’s important to react at the very first sign of trouble. Putting off getting a replacement unit or having repairs done means that before you know it, you could find yourself shivering in your home while winter storms converge around you.
There are a few different types of heating systems in residential settings, such as furnaces, heat pumps. Boilers and radiators. Furnaces, also known as forced –air systems, are the most common. At true Blue, we deal with installing and repairing furnaces frequently, and as with any heating equipment, there are a few warning signs that homeowners should take note of, besides the heat simply not blowing.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
- Unusual or loud sounds. Heating and cooling units alike make some type of sound, but if you notice a difference in the noise your
furnace is making, especially if it is a banging or whining sound, there could be trouble.
- Your electric bills are suddenly higher. When your heater isn’t functioning at full potential, it has to run harder and for longer periods of time to stay at a set temperature.
- Lower air quality than usual. An old furnace could be contributing to dust and allergens being spread around your home, making it more difficult to breathe, or resulting in congestion and sinus problems.
- Your pilot light is yellow. The pilot light of your furnace should be blue, which indicates that the gases are in proper balance.
If you notice any of the above warnings signs, make sure to contact a True Blue HVAC professional to perform an inspection immediately. Diagnosing problems quickly can prevent having to replace you entire system altogether.
At True Blue, we are dedicated to keeping you and your family comfortable through even the coldest winters. Having an old heating unit that dies out as soon as the snow starts falling is an inconvenient situation to say the least, but there’s no telling when a HVAC problem might arise – and that’s why we offer emergency repair 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your safety and satisfaction is our number one priority.
Whether you need professional repairs, fast and efficient installation, routine maintenance and inspections, or expert advice on cutting – edge products and energy efficient upgrades, True Blue is the company that Tulsa families trust.
Our employees are fully trained, licensed and insured, and always up-to-date on the latest HVAC technology. We guarantee that when you hire a True Blue technician, you are hiring someone who is not only qualified to get the job done right, but also held up to high standards when it comes to providing customers with friendly attitude, answers to all of their questions and concerns, and peace of mind.
When you consider installing a new heating system or unit, or making repairs to the one you already have, be sure to contact True Blue – where our main goal is your complete satisfaction.
Being proactive in investigating any of these symptoms can save a lot of money down the road. If an air conditioner is allowed to run improperly for an extended amount of time, it will damage or wear multiple components. If a problem is addressed immediately, you typically will have fewer components to replace.